Thursday, January 7, 2010

Matt's Birthday - 2009

Matt's Birthday is on August 29 and I threw him a big birthday party in the park this last year (2009). It was great fun to have so many of our friends and family come to celebrate his birthday with us!


For some reason, I can never seem to remember to take pictures at his birthday parties....until it starts getting too dark. I guess I get too busy mingling with people and talking, and I just forget. I have a few pictures that turned out okay at the park.....but mostly they're all too dark to be able to identify anyone clearly at all. I'll have to do better this year!! :)
Anyway, here are a couple of pictures that did turn out that night in the park.....as well as some that I took of him that day with some of the birthday gifts I got him. I think it's all pretty self explanatory! :)



(These are pictures of some of Matt's closest friends from work. Gig is in the white shirt closest and his wife is in the black tank top standing up. Chad, in the gray shirt, is Matt's boss....and his wife is Jenn in the black shirt and hat. Great people! We sure love them and are grateful to call them friends!!)












(Can you guess what my 'theme' was this year for his birthday!? LOL)

1 comments:

Suzanne said...

I couldn't figure out what the theme was... =)