Saturday, September 11, 2010

September 11, 2001-Remembering


I will forever remember the date of 09/11/2001 like it was yesterday. I will forever remember the feelings I felt that day......and the feelings I still remember today. Especially having lived outside of the country for many years growing up and experiencing other lands and cultures, my love and admiration for my country....the United States of America.....will forever fly in my heart with great pride!! Though we may not be perfect....may we ALWAYS remember to take pride our our most beloved and sacred Country!! This Country was not built on an 'accident'.

Thanks to all of the many, many thousands of men and women who have in the past, present, and future served our Country....fighting for our freedoms we so often take for granted!! Thank you! Thank you! My heart is full today......
Thank you, Dad, for always fighting for me my whole life.....in every aspect!! I love you and I admire you!! You are wonderful!!

0 comments: