Since we were so exhausted from flying all night Saturday/Sunday morning.....and then our very busy day getting situated at the condo and visiting with everyone the rest of the day on Sunday.....we decided to take it easy on Monday and relax a bit. We all slept in and then actually ended up spending the afternoon shopping at one of the Premium Outlet Malls in Orlando.


My mother-in-law, Carolyn, LOVES to shop! It's one of her favorite things to do. So whenever she goes out of town anywhere, she loves to find the outlet malls and go shopping for a few hours. So that was what we did for her on Monday. Julie, Matt, and I did do some window shopping, which was fun, but none of us really bought anything.
At the end of the week, though, Carolyn did have to go back to exchange a couple things......so I actually did buy a couple of pieces of really pretty, inexpensive jewelry at a shop that I had seen on Monday while we were there. I spent very little money and I LOVE the jewelry I bought! (It's one of my things....to find inexpensive, cute jewelry that I can wear with anything.)

The pictures I have posted here are just random ones that I found on the internet, since I didn't take any pictures of the mall myself. There are actually a couple of Premium Outlets in Orlando.....so these pictures are probably a combination of all of them.....but you get the general idea of what the mall looked like.
The mall is actually about half open and half enclosed.....which worked out really well on Monday, too, because we got a really great shower/thunder storm that afternoon while we were shopping and it was kind of fun to be out in it without having to actually get wet. I've really missed the great thunderstorms that the South gets.....so I really enjoyed it!! :)
After shopping, we came back to the condo, cooked some dinner, and watched a movie before going to bed. :)






0 comments:
Post a Comment