Most of you already know, from our posts on Facebook, that Matt and I are currently in the process of trying to adopt a little Marshallese little boy, due September 14 in Arkansas. It's all come up really quickly and suddenly and we're just crazy busy right now, scrambling to get everything done that we have to do in time.We've got about $6,000.00 more that we have to come up with between now and September 1 in order to make this happen. We are currently working on SEVERAL fundraisers, etc, to help us raise the rest of the money that we need to adopt this little baby boy. We've had quite a few family and friends come to us and ask us what they can do to help. Well...this is what we need help with right now. We need help getting the rest of the money together so that we can adopt this little boy!! We will keep everyone posted on what we get scheduled and where and all of the details. We welcome any help we can get at this point, in whatever capacity!
At the suggestion and request of several people, I've also created a little widget at the top, left corner of our blog in which anyone who wants to can donate and contribute through PayPal.

I apologize that this post might seem a little scatterbrained and all over the place.....it's kind of the way I'm feeling right now with everything going on. I apologize that I haven't really given a lot of details here on the whole story of how this has come about. I promise that I will do so as soon as I have a chance!
We can do this! Please help us get this little baby boy here!!






0 comments:
Post a Comment