So Matt and I have this group of really great group of friends that we get together with fairly often. We used to get together just about every weekend..............but then everyone started having kids, life got crazier, and it became a lot harder to get together. So we still try to do what we can. The boy
s all tend to get together more often than us girls...............so last night we had girl's night! It was so fun!! We went down to the Gateway in Downtown Salt Lake City, since it's pretty central to where everyone lives these days and it's a pretty cool place to go. We started with dinner at Rumbi's Island Grill...................yummy!! We ended up sitting at dinner, laughing and talking for about an hour or so and then we went to a movie. We saw the movie, "What Happens in Vegas"................which is freakin' HILARIOUS!! I LOVE that movie!! We laughed all the way through that and then went to Dairy Queen and got us some ice cream before heading home. It was a great night!!
Christmas 2012
13 years ago






2 comments:
"What happens in Vegas" is sooo fun! Thanks for the recomendation. GNO's are the best!
That was soo fun, we should do it monthly. What are we going to do this month? Sorry I missed out on the movie and ice cream. However, I did by an awesome rice crispy at that chocolate place. Yummy!! See you soon.
Post a Comment