Monday, December 8, 2008

Cabela's


On the way back from Lehi for Seth's baby blessing, Ryan & Trisha, Ryan & Chrisy, and I all stopped at Cabela's to hang out a little longer and kill some time before going home.


If you haven't been to Cabela's, located at the point of the mountain on the way to Provo..........it's a pretty cool place to go. It's a HUGE camping/hunting/outdoor store...................but it's a fun place to just take your kids and wander around for an hour or 2. And it's FREE! Unless you buy something, of course. So that's what we did. We wandered around with the kids and checked out all the animals, etc. Here are some pictures I took.











1 comments:

Knottymoose said...

Hi Darla! How are you and Matt? Will you guys make it on the cruise this year? I hope you are coming!

Alan and I love Cabelas! It's a fun store to get lost in!

Happy Holidays!

P.S. I've started making BLOG backgrounds and just made them open to the public. Check them out at: http://www.knottymoosedesigns.blogspot.com/