I got this flyer in an email from a friend of mine in my Ward. I thought I would pass it along in hopes of helping to support this cause. My friend's little girl is very sweet and precious!
Please Come Support Our Special Angel
We are participating in the Utah Kids Club Easter Carnival to help raise money for our daughter’s medical conference this summer. Our daughter has a rare genetic condition called 1p36 Deletion Syndrome that affects many aspects of her life. The annual conference we’re working to attend helps 1p36 kids and their doctors come together to improve their care. We would love your help and support.
At the Carnival there will be hand made products you can purchase and many fun activities for your kids! Come and enjoy a full day of fun!!!
Sat April 11, 10am-3pm
at Wheeler Farm
(6350 South 900 East)
*Easter Egg Hunt * Easter Bunny *Hollywood Connection Mini Golf *Jumpin’ Jacks bounce house *Backyard Adventures Play Set *Laser Assault Laser Tag *Fat Cats Sidewalk Contest *Sugar Space *Magic Shows *Gymboree and My Gym Tu,mbling *CLASS art *Trafalga Dippin dots *Trafalga Dippin dots *Beachbody Workouts *Young Chefs cooking demo *Star Wars Character Appearances *Lakeshore Learning arts and crafts *Kearns Qquirrh Rec. Pirate House *Martial Arts World Demo *Global Skooters Stunts Show *Scales and Tails Rptile Show *Imagination Place Music Class
Entrance Fee Is Only $2..00 bucks ALL Day
www.UtahKidsClub.com for more details






1 comments:
Darla, and Matt too I do not ever mean to leave him out. I understood a little more when I read this next cause. It is so neat you support these things. Did you and Matt go to some of these things that were set up?
Love mom
Post a Comment