OK..............It's done! The new adoption blog is now done! Please feel free to go check it out! The new blog address is:
www.nfamilyadoptionjourney.blogspot.com
I would definitely love to hear any feedback on it from anyone! However, I would ask that you keep all comments on this blog.........since I don't want the new one to be linked back to this one. (Security purposes.)
I'm also including a link on this blog to the new adoption one as well.
Love you all!! Thanks for all your love and support!
Christmas 2012
13 years ago






2 comments:
Hey darla, i accidently deleted my old blog so I have started a new one the link is www.lifeofkevinandlori.blogspot.com. Just thought I would let you know. Good luck with all the adoption stuff!
I just checked out your other blog. It looks wonderful! You must have spent so much time on it. I loved reading it and getting to know more about you guys. Great job with it!
Post a Comment