Monday, June 2, 2008

Baca Family

Here's a cute picture of the Baca Family!


For those of you who are from back home in South Carolina and know my family, you'll appreciate these pictures!! I thought I would take some pictures of the Baca Family and post them on here so that you can all see how much Pauline's family has grown over the years!!

Pauline is my sister and has been married to Jeremy for almost 10 years now. Over the years, they've moved a few times and have finally ended up in Utah. Matt and I are very excited to have them close by to watch the boys grow up and to be able to be close to them all!

Their oldest child is Tylor, who is 8 years old.


Chayton is their next child, and he is 6 years old. He is obviously the one on the right, in the green shirt, in this picture.
Jorden is 2 years old and I call him my little 'monkey'. Sometimes he gets mad at me and tells me very adamantly that he's not a monkey, he's a Jorden!! Notice that he' s strapped into his stroller...........if we don't strap him in he's off and running the next county before you even realize it!!
I missed out on seeing the older 2 boys when they were born so I've really enjoyed being there when the younger 2 kids were born!!

And this is little Kayla, who is now just over 5 months old. Isn't she beautiful!? Pauline was so excited to finally get a little girl!! She DEFINITELY needed some more estrogen in that house!!







1 comments:

Tiffany said...

Holy Cow!! Can't believe how their family has grown!! They look great!