Monday, June 2, 2008

Soccer Boys

Just about every Saturday the Baca Boys are out playing soccer for the City of West Jordan,
which is where we all live. Matt and I try really hard to make it to all of their games to support them. Sometimes we don't always make it, but we do what we can!
Here are some pictures that I took at Tylor's game on Saturday. Tylor's team is wearing the blue uniforms this year. These boys love playing soccer! These 1st 4 pictures are of Tylor in action with his team this last Saturday.








Here are some pictures of cute Chayton kicking the ball around with one of his little friends who also plays on another team. Chayton's team color is green this year. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to make to Chayton's game that afternoon...........next time, though! And I'll be sure to take pictures of him in action with his team, too! Chayton is the sweeter, more tender-hearted of the 2 older boys, but he's the most aggressive and really plays hard when he's playing soccer! He tends to make most of his team's goals!!













(A large reason I took these pictures is for my Mom and Dad, who are in South Carolina. Unfornately, they don't get to see these boys often enough so these pictures will be able to help them see how much they are growing up! If you want to see the pictures even better, just try clicking on each picture and it should blow it up to a larger size so you can really see them well. Enjoy them Mom & Dad!! We love you and miss you tons!)

0 comments: