The other project we did at the same time as the shelf in the laundry room was to put a shelf in our dining room area as well. Initially, I had thoughts to put 2 shelves, one over the other, in my laundry room.................but then we f
ound these 2 shelves at Ikea for DIRT CHEAP and really liked them. I quickly realized that the one shelf was going to be more than enough in the laundry room!
Downstairs, in our dining room area, we have a blank wall that really hasn't had anything on it yet. I've been wanting to put something, but just didn't know what yet and hadn't actually found anything I liked. However, the other shelf looks AWESOME on that wall!! I went to Hobby Lobby and found some decorations to put on the shelf. (The plants were from Walmart, though.) I thought I'd include pictures of that as well.
As you already know, I love quotes! I also love movies! One of my favorite movies is "Hitch" with Will Smith. The first time I heard this quote, I LOVED it!! So when I saw this in Hobby Lobby..............I knew I had to get it!! Here's a close-up of it.






3 comments:
I love that quote too! I also love those shelves. I am glad you posted a picture. I am taking my sister to IKEA....don't tell Philip LOL
Very cute!!! I like the way you decorate!
hahaha i love the song you have playing...who let the dogs out..hahah so funny! well i think this is my first initial blog that i have sent to someone so i hope that i am doing it right! i love your shelves and the decor! Looks darling! Have a great night with your mom and sister in town! Yay!Ill see you tomorrow!:)
Post a Comment