I love this time of year! Once again............another 6 months has positively FLOWN by and it's General Conference time this weekend! I can't wait to hear what the Prophet and his Counselors, etc, have to say this weekend. I love waking up in the morning, making a nice breakfast for Matt and I, and having the ability to be able to watch conference in my PJs from the comfort and convenience of my own home. I feel so blessed to live in such a beautiful place where I can be so close to the many, many wonderful blessings the Church has to offer. I remember when I was growing up in Germany and we had to wait a few weeks AFTER Conference was already over in order for us to be able to see it over there. Our Stake Center was 2 hours away.................so it was an all day affair! We usually only got to see the Sunday Sessions because it was so far away. Again, I feel very blessed to have the opportunity to live here in this beautiful State of Utah!
I also love this time of year because of all the great Holidays we get to celebrate! Halloween.....BYU vs. U of U football game/rivalry.........Thanksgiving.........and Christmas!! I love all the great Holiday smells and sounds..................and especially how the people generally become nicer during this time of year. Can you tell I'm excited!?
Christmas 2012
13 years ago






1 comments:
This time of year is the BEST! I love the smells and crispness of the air and I think everyone just has fun and doesn't worry as much! UUGH I love FALL! p.s go UTES!
Post a Comment