Monday, February 23, 2009

Celine Dion


At the last minute, Matt's boss gave us 4 free tickets to the Celine Dion concert this weekend. I really like Celine Dion, so I was excited to be able to go to the concert. She was amazing! She has such an incredible voice! The concert was awesome! Thanks so much, Chad, for those tickets! We were able to have our friends, Nick and Candace, go to the concert with us and Candace got some pictures with camera on her cell phone. I'll post those when I get a chance.

4 comments:

Salina said...

So that's where you were yesterday! I bet the show was amazing! Lucky girl! I'm going to see Rascal Flatts on thursday!

Unknown said...

So jealous. I bet it was such a blast.

The Knouse's said...

I'm not sure how to transfer the pics from my phone to the computer. I'll keep working on it though! I just need to remember where I put the user's manual :) Thanks again for inviting us. It was awesome!

Tiffany said...

You lucky thing!!! My mom saw her in Vegas and says her show is amazing!