Monday, February 16, 2009

Final Work Decision


Well.........it's official. Matt is staying with Sprinkler World. Apparently, after word spread that he had another offer from a competitor company, there was some scrambling...a lot of talking...a lot of figuring...and Sprinkler World came in on top. They really love him there and are willing to do what it takes to keep him. He really loves working for Sprinkler World, so we are happy with the decision to stay with them. They are a good company who has been very good to Matt over the past 5 years. In his heart, he didn't want to leave but he was trying to do what's best for our family..........and I thank him for that! He works with some great guys and has formed some good friendships. He was sad at the thought of not working with them as closely anymore. We're glad that Sprinkler World values him enough to keep him.........especially with the economy being so crappy right now. We feel very blessed!

I'm so proud of Matt for all of his hard work and for being such a great guy! He's truly amazing and it makes me happy to see others realize it as well.

6 comments:

bbopandjams said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Knouse's said...

Matt is such a hard worker! I can totally see people competing for him! I'm glad that he was able to stay with Sprinkler World. I know he likes it there. Congrats and best wishes!

Anderson Family said...

I am glad everything worked out so well!

Becky said...

I'm so happy God made the job decision and everything worked out!

Michelle said...

I am glad hes staying too. You guys were fun on the cruise and in Mexico and the fun run etc. Congrats and wish you all the best.

The Stringham's said...

Yay! Im glad that you guys got it figured out! Good luck Matt!!!