Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Cabo San Lucas, Mexico (4)

Ok.....These are the last of the Cabo pictures:

As our final activity that day, we all got back in our Jeeps and our tour guide, Paul, took us to "one of Baja's largest river washes until it reaches the Pacific Ocean." Here are some pictures that were taken along that drive to the beach.




Here are some pictures of the beach. Like I said in my earlier posts, it had rained a bit that day and it was pretty overcast and cloudy. Nevertheless, it was still pretty.....although, I have to say that we had a great time, but Cabo wasn't quite what I had envisioned it to be, either. :)








Obviously, Matt and I. :)

I mentioned in one of my previous posts that we had a guy from New Zealand riding in our Jeep with us throughout the tour. Here is a picture of him with our tour guide, Paul.

This was the other couple in our group...driving the third Jeep...with Paul.

Some more random pictures of the beach.



Our Jeeps. (We were driving the 3rd one.)

Back in the city again and getting ready to walk back to the pier and head back to our ship.

Our ship. We were on the catamaran, being tendered back to the ship later that evening.

This was the "towel creation" we found in our room that night when we got back. :)


0 comments: