Sunday, February 6, 2011

Epcot Center - Disney World (Part 2)

From the American Adventure, we then headed into Italy. These next few pictures were taken as we wandered through Italy, which is another country on my list to go see for real someday in the future. :)









Germany was the country that I was probably MOST excited to see....having pretty much grown up in the 'real' country for almost 7 years of my life. I LOVE Germany.....it will always have a piece of my heart! Someday I plan/hope to be able to go back and see it again and show Matt where I spent the most memorable of my growing up years.
I thought this was a pretty good replica of the real German countryside.





I've spent many of my days as a kid exploring and seeing real castles all over Germany.


I also thought they did a pretty good of capturing the real look of the buildings, etc., as well. I've always loved the look and style of the German buildings. I used to love spending a lot of my time hanging out in downtown Frankfurt with my friends in high school. So many great memories!






These next 2 pictures were taken in one of the shops......also authentic to Germany as well.


Snow White happened to be hanging out in Germany....so I had to get a picture of her as well. :)

Did I mention that I LOVE Germany? I even found myself getting a bit choked up as we wandered through the country. I found myself reflecting back on so many happy, happy memories and missing it a great deal!


0 comments: