Thursday, April 24, 2008

Chaos or Order

I just recently finished reading a book by Jeff Downs, an LDS Author. I've actually recently read a couple of his books and I've enjoyed them quite a bit. They are all just fun, really fast reads. At the end of the book, "Chaos", there is a quote that I absolutely loved when I read it so I thought I would share it with you.


"Chaos or order. It's all the same when you trust in the Lord."
That really struck me because, quite often, I feel like my life is a little chaotic with everything going on, especially with the adoption process. I find that I don't feel that I have much control over the whole baby issue, although the adoption process has helped to get some of that control back again. So this quote really stuck with me and meant a lot to me when I read it!

0 comments: