OK...........I'm still trying to get caught up on everything over the last month or so. Bare with me............
While my Mom and Tammy were in town visiting, we also had to take them downtown to see Temple Square, since that's a must when people come to visit. We road Tracks downtown, walked around for a bit, and saw the Joseph Smith Movie at the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. I LOVE that movie!! It always makes me cry. Matt took this picture of the Salt Lake Temple as it was getting darker and the lights had come on.
Pauline was carrying Kayla around in her little carrier/sling thing on her shoulders. (I don't know what it's really called.) Here is a picture of her. This is also a really cute picture of Pauline's whole family.
Here's a picture of Matt and I at the Reflecting Pool in front of the Salt Lake Temple.
Christmas 2012
13 years ago






3 comments:
It look like you all had a nice visit. You got some nice pics too.
I'm so glad they were able to visit!
Thank you for showing these pictures. I had such a good time out there. It makes me really miss you guys. When I was there, there was such a good spirit every where there. I loved seeing the sisters together here. Thanks Darla.
Love mom
Post a Comment