OK.........So I blogged back in February that we bought a Chevy Avalanche and it's taken me this long to finally get around to posting pictures of it. So here goes...........
Here are pictures of our beloved Chevy Avalanche that my cute husband STILL thanks me for on an almost daily basis. He LOVES this truck!! I'm glad that we were able to get it, and that he's so happy with it. I must confess that I've also fallen in love with it a little bit, too. :)
It's a 'mean', 'tough' looking truck......but it rides SO SMOOTHLY and COMFORTABLE! I really love the versatility of it and how much room it has as well.
Here are some interior shots as well.
Here are some interior shots as well.






2 comments:
Hello Darla. I love your Avalanche. I always have wanted one. I used to mention it to dad long before you guys bought yours. I love it. I am going to try to look at a little bit almost every day in your blog. I can see you put your heart in here.
Love mom
Just showing dad how to do this.
Love mom
Post a Comment