Last night I had the privilege of attending the Jordan River Temple to do a session and be there to share in the experience as my good friend, Salina, went through and received those sacred blessings for the first time for herself. I was very touched to see her and Andrew together in the Temple for the first time, and couldn't help notice the special spirit and the difference it's already making in their lives. I know that it's been a long, hard road at times to get there, and I'm really proud of Salina! I look forward to being there next week at the Mt. Timpanogos Temple to celebrate as she and Andrew are sealed together with their family for time and all eternity! I love you Salina, and I'm blessed to have you in my life! :)
Christmas 2012
13 years ago






1 comments:
You are just too dang sweet!!!
I'm just getting back to checking blogs and messages. I'm so glad you were able to come and be there! It truly is amazing to have seen all the miracles as they took place. Now we just have to get my dad healthy again.
Post a Comment