Thursday, February 4, 2010: We spent the day snorkeling and swimming in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. It was AWESOME! I love snorkeling. It's SO COOL to see the ocean underneath the water. In order to get to the smaller, private island of Majahuitas that we were going snorkeling at, we had to take a Catamaran cruise for about 30-45 minutes out. These pictures were all taken as we were on the Catamaran heading out.
Our ship.

Matt and I on the Catamaran heading out to go to the private island of Majahuitas to go snorkeling. Matt had just bought us these new sunglasses for SUPER CHEAP in Cabo San Lucas. Unfortunately, mine were broken in my bag on the Catamaran while we were out snorkeling. Thankfully, Matt paid very little for them, but I still liked them a lot and was disappointed that they broke! :(
Pictures of the coastline of Banderas Bay as we were heading out to the Majahuitas island.




















0 comments:
Post a Comment