Saturday, March 28, 2009

We're Finally Done with LDS Family Services!!

Matt and I had a great day yesterday!

One of the final things we needed to do to finish up with LDS Family Services to get our approval was for both Matt and I to go and get physicals done. Matt took the day off work yesterday and we were able to go and get those done finally. The Doctor filled out the necessary paperwork for us and on our way home, we stopped at the LDS Family Services Agency and turned in our final paperwork to Josh, our caseworker. It felt so good to hand him the last of it finally!

And the good new is.........Josh already has our case all written up and is going to take it to the Board on Monday. He said he'll call us Monday to let us know if we're approved or not!!!!

Keep us in your prayers!! We're so excited!!!

3 comments:

Janae said...

We have been thinking about you guys. Good luck with everything! That is really exciting. Today we were able to go to our friends' sealing to their cute little baby they adopted. It was truly amazing knowing that this little boy is in a good home. We sure love you both and know you will be fantastic in whatever comes your way!

Stacy said...

Congratulations Darla! I hope your wait is quick! I was thinking about you the other day- I have a friend who has adopted two children through LDSFS, and she has a great blog. Thought you might want to check it out www.jeefamily.blogspot.com.

Colby and Dani said...

This is wonderful news! Hopefully the wait will not be too long! Good luck!